The Ten Commandments
for all tourists
1. Thou shalt not expect to find things precisely as they are at home....for thou hast left home to find things different.
2. Thou shalt not take anything too seriously, for a carefree mind is the basis for a good vacation.
3. Thou shalt not worry....one that worrieth has little joy.
4. Thou shalt not let other tour members get on thy nerves....for thou are paying good money to enjoy thyself.
5. Thou shalt not judge all the people of a country by one person with whom thou hath had a problem.
6. Blessed are those who can wait and smile for surely they shall enjoy themselves.
7. Thou shalt do somewhat as the natives do.
8. Thou shalt carry thy passport at all times...and may I pause to say, one without a passport is one without a country.
9. Thou art welcome in every land....treat thy hosts with respect and thou shalt be an honored guest.
10. Bless thy tour leaders...for surely they deserve it!