Europe & Britain 2012: London Paris and Rome Deluxe 2012
Tour Type: City Breaks
Brochure Type: Europe & Britain 2012
England, France and Italy's popular and beloved capitals await you! See Big Ben, ascend the Eiffel Tower, visit a French perfumery and explore St. Peter's Basilica. There's lots of free time to do as you please in each thrilling destination.Sightseeing Highlights
Dining HighlightsFirst Class Travel Highlights
- London Sightseeing tour
includes views of the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey
and Buckingham Palace.
- Paris Sightseeing includes views of the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral and the ascent of the Eiffel Tower.
- Rome Sightseeing includes a visit to St. Peter's Basilica and views of the Forum, Colosseum and Circus Maximus.
- Deluxe hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms
and private facilities
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling
fees and local taxes included
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats on day excursions
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host in London, Paris and Rome
- A qualified Local Guide in London, Paris and Rome
- Audio headsets for all guided visits and included sightseeing
- Eurostar high-speed train journey from London to Paris
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- A stylish wallet, travel documents, keepsake booklet
|Day 1||Depart USA||DEPART USA: Overnight flight to London.|
|Days 2-4||London||LONDON (3 NIGHTS): After check-in to your hotel, the rest of your day is free. On your first full day in London, your expert Local Guide takes you on a sightseeing tour including views of the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace. The rest of your time in London is yours to do as you wish! Choose from any number of world-class museums and galleries. Walk in famous parks such as Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. Mix with the famous and infamous at Madame Tussauds. Watch top stage productions at any one of London's forty-plus West End theatres. The choice is yours!|
The Cumberland (Moderate Deluxe)
|Days 5-7||Paris||PARIS (3 NIGHTS): Take the Eurostar high-speed train from London's St. Pancras International station to Gare du Nord in Paris. The following day, your knowledgeable Local Guide brings the city to life during your sightseeing tour, which includes views of the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral and the ascent of the Eiffel Tower to the second level. Later, you might like to dine at a restaurant on the Left Bank and perhaps round off the evening with a spectacular Parisian cabaret.|
Pullman Tour Eiffel (Superior First Class)
|Day 8||Rome||FLIGHT FROM PARIS TO ROME (3 NIGHTS): After breakfast, transfer to the airport for a short flight to Rome, the Eternal City. Check-in to your hotel, then spend the rest of the day relaxing or strolling through the ancient streets and soak up the unique ambience!|
Boscolo Aleph (Deluxe)
|Days 9-10||Rome||ROME SIGHTSEEING: Experience the delights of two full days in this exciting city. Your expert Local Guide takes you on a sightseeing tour on the first morning, which includes views of the Forum, Colosseum and the Circus Maximus, where chariot races were staged in ancient Rome. The spectacle continues with a visit to St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican. Afterwards, Rome is yours to discover. Admire Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel, the Vatican Museums, and shop for the latest fashions on the elegant Via Condotti. In the evenings, Rome's many restaurants offer all manner of mouth-watering specialities for you to try!|
|Day 11||Return USA||ROME - USA: After breakfast say 'arrivederci Roma'. Transfers are available to Rome Fiumicino Airport for your return flight home. Conditions apply.|
|- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.|
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class