Apostle Paul Land Tour and Greek Isle Cruise
September 18 - 29, 2017
Guided by Kay Godfrey
$2600 per person double occupancy
12 Day Tour Includes:
- 7 Day land tour in mainland Greece - Athens, Corinth, Mycenae, Thessaloniki, Philippi and more!
- Breakfast and dinner each day of land tour, all meals on cruise ship
- Round trip transfers to and from airport in Athens
- local guide and LDS historian guide, Kay Godfrey
- Three fireside presentations by Brother Godfrey
- 3 day cruise to Mykonos, Ephesus, Isle of Patmos, Crete and Santorini
- Standard inside cabin
- Government fees, land taxes and tips for the cruise
- 3 shore excursion packages
- non-alcoholic drink pkg on board ship
- Travel Insurance
- Guest Tour Booklet
- Tour DVD
- Transportation by a/c lux bus
- Accompany of English speaking professional tour guide
- Accommodation at 4* hotels
- All entry, parking and toll fees
- Whisper-sync headsets throughout the tour
- Flight ticket from Thessaloniki to Athens
- Airfare to and from Athens (Approximately $1500 pp - group flight TBA)
- Airline baggage fees
- Other excursions not listed in itinerary
- Additional trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance ($315)
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Ocean view cabins XB $2599
- Ocean view cabin XD $2659
- Reduced rates for triple and quad cabins based on availability.
- $300 pp deposit at time of booking
- Final payment due 45 days before departure
- **This tour is based on a minimum of 30 passengers and max of 50 passengers.
APOSTLE PAUL LAND TOUR & GREEK ISLE CRUISE
September 18, 2017, Monday:
September 19, 2017, Tuesday:
Arrival in Athens and transfer to the hotel. Dinner and overnight in Athens.
September 20, 2017, Wednesday:
Morning visit Acropolis of Athens and Mars Hill. We will have free time in Plaka district for lunch and we will continue to the new Acropolis Museum and Ancient Agora. We will have some free time in Monastraki district for shopping and will return to our hotel. Dinner and overnight in Athens.
September 21, 2017, Thursday:
Morning departure from hotel. Sightseeing of Athens and drive to Corinth. Visit Corinth Canal, the ancient site. Drive to Mycenae and visit the ancient site. Drive back to Athens. Dinner and overnight in Athens.
September 22, 2017, Friday:
Morning transfer to port of Pireus to embark our cruise, Celestyal Cruises. We will arrive in Mykonos in the afternoon and be here until late evening.
September 23, 2017 Saturday:
Morning arrival in Kusadasi, where we will take our shore excursion to visit some major sites like Ephesus, Basilica of John and remains of Temple of Artemis. We will sail in the afternoon for a short journey to the island of Patmos. In Patmos, we will have Cave of John and Patmos Monastery.
September 24, 2017, Sunday
Morning, arrival in Heraklion(Crete). Here, we will have the option to discover the city on our own or spend our time in beautiful Costal beach. In the afternoon, we will sail to Santorini where will take a transfer to Oia to have the best sunset view in The World.
September 25, 2017, Monday:
Arrival in port of Pireus and meeting at the port with our bus and guide. We will start our tour of Northern Greece. We will visit Meteora Monasteries today. Dinner and overnight will be at Kalamba.
September 26, 2017, Tuesday:
We will visit Veria and drive to Thessaloniki. We will have a tour of Thessaloniki, where we will have our overnight and dinner.
September 27, 2017, Wednesday:
Morning departure from hotel and drive to Philippi and then to Kavala. We will return back to Thessaloniki for dinner and overnight.
September 28, 2017, Friday:
Transfer to Thessaloniki(SKG) Airport for flight to Athens. Flight to Athens and upon our arrival, we will be transferred to hotel in the central Athens. We will have free time here for our last day experience in Athens before flying home. Dinner and overnight in Athens.
September 29, 2017, Saturday:
Transfer to Athens airport for our flight to US.