LOS ANGELES L.A. Hotel Downtown (SF)SCOTTSDALE Holiday Inn Express and Suites Scottsdale - Old Town (ST)WILLIAMS Grand Canyon Railway Hotel (F)LAS VEGAS Harrah's Las Vegas Casino and Hotel (F)TULARE Best Western Town and Country Lodge (ST)MODESTO Best Western Palm Court Inn (ST)SAN FRANCISCO Hotel Carlton (MF)
Call (940) 325-4418 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13321193
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Los Angeles||Welcome to Los Angeles! Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||Los Angeles||Begin the day with a sightseeing tour of the world's 'Capital of Glamour,' including a drive through Hollywood and the famous TCL Chinese Theatre. The remainder of your day is at leisure, and your Tour Director will have suggestions for your further exploration of the city. Stroll down Olvera Street or the heart of the original Spanish Mission.|
|Day 3||Scottsdale||Stop in the desert oasis of Palm Springs, an area sprinkled with Hollywood stardust. This afternoon, head to the mountain-ringed desert resort of Scottsdale. Later tonight, join the optional excursion to one of Arizona's cowboy steakhouses, which, according to legend, was once a hideout for cattle rustlers.|
|Day 4||Scottsdale||This morning begins with a Phoenix sightseeing tour that includes downtown and Old Town Scottsdale. Afterward, free time to explore the Old West, with restaurants, shopping, and Western bars. With wooden beams, wagon wheels, and cowboy hats, you're sure to feel like you've traveled back in time to the era of outlaws and swing-door saloons. (CB)|
|Day 5||Williams||Travel to Sedona, a thriving center for New Age arts set in Canyon Country. On to the weather-sculptured rock formations of Oak Creek Canyon. Travel alongside the San Francisco Mountains and beautiful pine forests to the South Rim of the GRAND CANYON. Time to stroll the canyon rim-or, for a once-in-a-lifetime experience, take an optional helicopter flightseeing excursion for incomparable views of flame-colored walls plunging 7,000 feet into the Colorado River. Overnight in Williams, a picturesque mountain town with Route 66 as the Main Street and the gateway to the Grand Canyon. (CB)|
|Day 6||Las Vegas||Cross the old Mojave gold-strike country, which still has traces of century-old ghost towns set in natural desert beauty. Watch for Joshua trees, a species of the lily family that grows to more than 40 feet in height and can live up to 300 years. By late afternoon, reach Las Vegas, the fantastic city of feverish gambling, neon lights, bars, and glamorous shows. Be sure to explore some of the many themed casino resorts along the colorful 'Strip.' This evening, we highly recommend a night out to a dazzling stage show featuring top Vegas entertainment.|
|Day 7||Las Vegas||The day is free to swim and sunbathe at the hotel pool or to explore the varied casinos and shopping plazas. Your Tour Director will have more suggestions. Consider a river float trip through the Black Canyon.|
|Day 8||Tulare||Departing the neon lights of Las Vegas, we continue across the desert landscape of Nevada before crossing into California. You'll see the vast Mojave Desert, which covers one-fifth of California. Pass through the agricultural land and overnight in Tulare in the central San Joaquin Valley.|
|Day 9||Modesto||This morning, we enter YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, a wonderland of spectacular lakes, giant granite domes, towering pinnacles, cascading waterfalls, and lush forests. Afterward, drive to Modesto. (B)|
|Day 10||San Francisco||This morning, head for San Francisco, crossing the splendid bay with vistas of the San Francisco skyline and its magnificent harbor. On your city tour, see the main sights, including the renowned Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, and Nob Hill. Tonight you may choose to join your traveling companions for an optional evening in Chinatown. Explore this vibrant historic section of San Francisco that houses the largest Chinese community outside of Asia. Enjoy a lavish 4-course dinner at an authentic Chinese restaurant. End with a short walking tour of Chinatown, plus a ride on one of San Francisco's famous cable cars. (CB)|
|Day 11||San Francisco||This morning, visit the famous and fascinating ALCATRAZ PRISON. Get a close-up look at the infamous federal penitentiary that was off limits to the public for years. Afterward, the day is yours to do some more exploring in the 'City by the Bay.' Ride San Francisco's historic cable cars or take a walking tour of one of the city's diverse neighborhoods. NOTE: The National Park Service requires we disclose that the value of the Alcatraz Prison visit is $33US.|
|Day 12||San Francisco||The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers to San Francisco International Airport are included. Extend your vacation with extra nights and explore the 'City by the Bay' further with a variety of exciting optional activities.|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Prices based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement:$770Triple Room Reduction per person:$140Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be available.Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).