Benefit of Getting Travel Insurance from your Travel Agent
Have you ever dreamt of travelling somewhere with your family and friends? Do you have a checklist of the things that you would want to bring? Did you know that most travelers fail to consider putting travel insurance on that list? Really, no one wants to think that there is going to be something bad about their exciting travel or wants to add additional expenses to their travel budget. However, we think it’s always better to prioritize your comfort, security, and safety. So read on and find out why getting travel insurance is important and why getting it from your travel agent is better.
Getting a travel insurance plan can cover you against losses such as cancelled flights, delayed or damaged luggage, lost money or passport, theft, injury, illness, and other unexpected costs incurred during your trip. Some travel companies offer a plan that also includes medical coverage and even the cost of an emergency return flight if a relative dies. Travel insurances can be tailored to suit the details of your trip and who else can do this better than the travel agent you are planning your trip with. Travel Insurance purchased together with your vacation packages are more convenient in a way that you only need to get in touch with the same agent if and when you need to discuss the details of your travel package or your insurance. There are different travel insurances you can choose from like:
- Backpacker insurance
- 65+ Travel insurance
- Single-trip insurance
- Annual policies or multi-trip insurance
- Business insurance
Each one can be discussed by your travel agent to make your choice easier. You can also purchase travel insurance as an individual, as a couple and as a family. Most travel agencies also offer a 24/7 assistance services and can even stand-in as a personal travel assistant in case you need to re-book flights or hotel reservations when you aren’t home.
Some travel agencies like Joyride Travel in Duncanville, TX can discuss the travel services they offer. They will work with you to make that dream trip a reality and make sure you’re protected while you're away. They provide vacation packages, tours, cruises and plans you can customize for local or international travel. They can even offer a payment plan in case you need it and this makes them a name you should know in the Duncanville, TX travel industry.
Travel insurance can cover any costs that may come unexpectedly on or before your trip, so that cost is less likely taken out of your own pocket.
Book Online Travel for Honeymoon Destinations that Will Take Your Breath Away
You may want a honeymoon that has the feel of traveling somewhere far away but without the distance? Or maybe you’re one of the more practical couples who’d rather travel local in the US to minimize expenses? Whatever your reasons are, rest assured that there’s a place that’s just right. Here’s a list of US travel destinations that will make your honeymoon truly memorable.
4 Honeymoon Destinations in the US
1. Auberge du Soleil. Great food, romantic setup, earth-toned interiors designed specifically to boost relaxation. These are the elements that make Auberge du Soleil one of the best honeymoon travel destinations in the US. Even travel agents recommend this hillside retreat for rest romance and relaxation.
2. Post Ranch Inn. If wide oceans and secluded mountains travel destinations are your cup of tea, then Post Ranch Inn might just be the best place for you. It’s nestled on top of the Big Sur, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Of course, a wonderful travel destination like this serves equally lovely food – from tasty gourmet breakfasts to lunch and dinner menus that change every single day. Need to relax and unwind after the long wedding preparations? No problem! This travel destination has a variety of amenities and activities for you – massage, spa, yoga classes – name it, Post Ranch has it.
3. Enchantment Resort. Fall in love over and over again in this place which most travel agents dub as “A Slice of Heaven”. Well, an area surrounded by different shades of breathtaking rock formations is definitely one that inspires relaxation and romance, don't you think?
4. Palmetto Bluff. Want a more laidback, Southern living style of honeymoon travel destination? If watching the sunrise or enjoying nature while holding hands is your definition of romance, then Palmetto Bluff can give you that. Choose from cute cottages or beautiful villas according to your taste and budget.
Make your honeymoon travel destination a truly precious, memorable event without hurting your pocket. Contact an online travel agent and book online travel to ensure that your honeymoon will be as economical, pleasurable and as hassle-free as possible.
10 Tips for a Kid Friendly Summer Cruise
Ready for that long-awaited, much-deserved summer cruise trip? Traveling with kids? If so, you might need a few tips to ensure that your children will have fun too. Here they are:
1. Make the cruise line representative aware of your child’s dietary needs in advance. Inform him of any food allergies or restrictions to avoid issues on board. Joyride Travel, for instance, can find a liner that can do that for you.
2. Book in advance so you’ll have more choices in terms of cabin size, type and location.
3. Book with travel services that offer kid-friendly cruise trip packages. Liners like these have amenities and a lot of fun and educational activities that can keep your kids hooked from morning until evening.
4. Check if the ship has good, kid-friendly TV programs so you can be sure that they’ll have something to watch when you decide to have them wind down.
5. Bring portable games and headsets to match so they won’t disturb other passengers while playing.
6. Allow them to carry cellphones. The cellphone’s camera will be a very valuable tool for keeping their memories on board. Plus, you can contact them wherever they are. Remember that liners are like small cities – kids can easily get lost in them.
7. Enjoy shore tours together and do fun activities with them.
8. Bear in mind that the purpose of this cruise is to relax and unwind with your loved ones, so do just that.
9. Ask who their new friends are and check their whereabouts from time to time.
10. Check with your travel agency and see if the liner offers babysitting services for very young kids so you won’t have to worry about their safety in case you and your partner decide to dance the night away.
Enjoy your trip!
Take that Summer Cruise
With the rising cost of living, the last thing on your mind is to take a summer cruise. You keep telling yourself that such a thing will never, ever fit your budget.
But did you know that depriving yourself of such types of rest and relaxation may actually be bad for your physical and psychological health over time.
Are you aware that good travel agent services in Duncanville Texas offer many summer cruise packages that can be tailored to fit any type of budget? Just be sure to book ahead to ensure you get a great deal. For low prices, you can settle for off-season sailings at out of this world deals. The weather may not be in the high 90’s, but no worries – travel agents in Duncanville Texas are familiar with which routes or locations to visit so you can still enjoy a summer cruise without missing out on anything.
Yes, you can stand in awe at Cambodia’s Angkor Wat or enjoy swimming in its pristine waters. You can go mountain climbing in the Blue Mountains of Australia. You can dance on the sand in the Caribbean with your loved one during your honeymoon. The possibilities are endless even with a limited budget.
Ready to take a dip in warm weather destinations? Just call a reputable travel agent in Texas for more details.
Why You Should Go On A Cruise For Your Honeymoon
A cruise trip is a fabulous way of spending your honeymoon. Imagine spending relaxing, romantic days with your new spouse, roaming around the deck and enjoying the sea breeze, and going on short adventures with every port.
A fabulous cruise would be a great way to unwind after all the wedding hullaballoo and before you finally start your married life together. It’s creating amazing memories and experiencing new things with your spouse all packed in one luxurious getaway aboard a ship. It’s really one for the books that you would want to spend with no one else but your better half.
All set to book a fabulous cruise for your honeymoon vacation? It’s time to call a travel agent to jumpstart your planning. There are lots of options for cruise locations to choose from, and perhaps you can start by deciding what kind of weather and sights you want to encounter and see. You can enjoy the warmth of the Caribbean islands, spend some colder days in Alaska, or just go out and about in Europe come spring time. Leave it to your travel agent to prepare for everything as you just sit back, relax, and wait for your cruise trip.
Reasons to Consider a Winter Cruise
Debating whether you should head to the Caribbean or perhaps dive into an alternative route by going for a winter cruise instead? Here are some reasons that may push you in the direction of a cruise during the winter months.
More often than not, people are drawn towards warm vacation spots. It’s not often that someone would opt for the cold. However, it does have its rewards because of how rare it is to make the choice to take in a winter adventure and visit all the less frequently visited hot spots. Keep in mind while its winter where you may be....it may be summer somewhere else.
Its on you dream list
Winter cruise trips are bound to satisfy the true adventurer in you. This is not to undermine the beauty of a Caribbean cruise and other cruises that bring you to the beach though. This is your chance to explore the more remote places and other off-beaten paths during the winter season. Just make sure to bundle up and keep warm.
It’s always going to be warm some place at any given time during the year, but the availability of winter cruises in the best spots only become viable for about two to three months a year. It’s definitely an experience that shouldn’t be missed.
If you’re convinced enough to take a winter cruise, then contact a travel agent that will give you hints to the hot spots you may not have ever considered and provide you a great package deal. You might even score a last-minute deal that allows you to do something extra. You’re definitely in for a different kind of adventure by taking a cruise during the winter months.
Tips for Enjoying Stay-cations on a Budget
With the rising cost of fuel and hotel reservations, families nowadays find vacationing a bit off their budgets. But who says you can’t have a great vacation without spending an arm and a leg? Yes, it’s possible, and it’s called stay-cation.
So what is a stay-cation? Simply put, it’s setting a week or several days off work, and devoting that time to fun and exciting activities, from the confines of your own home, with no work in sight. Read: no work. This means no emails, no text messages, and no meetings during your stay-cation. A great travel agent can give you tips on local spots and provide you with tickets, transportation or even overnight accommodations at a steal of a deal.
How to ensure that you have the best stay-cation ever? Check out the tips below.
Tips for an Awesome Stay-cation
The purpose of a stay-cation is to rest, unwind and have fun. Contacting an agent ahead of time to get the low down on local happenings and deals. This is not the time to clean the attic, scrub the toilet or repaint your home. If you truly want to have a stay-cation to remember, do major chores a week or two beforehand. But what about all the mess you’ll be creating during your vacation? Close your eyes – that too, shall pass.
Gather your family together a week before your vacation. Ask each member to do some research on fun activities to do while you’re stay-cationing. You can have a “Wellness and Beauty Day”, for example. Relax, meditate, have tea, read a book, get a facial. You can also have a cooking day. Ask the kids to prepare their own specialties. Of course, activities are not limited at home. You can also check out the food in local restaurants. Hit the jackpot by searching for a themed restaurant – Hawaiian, Egyptian or Chinese, and have your photos taken while dining for memories.
Do it with friends
You may not know it, but some friends and neighbors are raring to go on a vacation, too. And just like you, they find it a bit off their budgets. So why not join forces? You can camp in the mountains or arrange for a mini tour of your city. Yes, your city! Has it occurred to you that there are some areas in your city that you still haven’t explored? You can contact a local travel agent for the ins and outs of who to contact. They know the best areas to eat, dine, and be merry. You can even get a special discount if you have a large group of family and friends. Just book onlineto get an idea so you can arrange how to split the expenses.
Yes, it’s good to plan ahead, but as the old saying goes, “anything can happen, anytime”. What if you have planned a luau but it has been raining since morning? Then throw on those dancing shoes and get ready for a dance party instead. Or bust out a game of poker or watch a good movie, the possibilities are endless and anything goes!
Enjoy a great vacation without the burden of hefty price tag when you choose to do a stay-cation. Remember these tips to ensure that you’ll have memorable moments with the ones you love.